Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get $5.00 off
The Dritz Petite Press is a wonderful small iron with a small foot print/plate and 4 heat settings which makes it ideal for applying the Iron-on Inventory tags to garments. For a tutorial on applying tags with the Petite Press - check here: http://www.costumeinventory.com/t-iron-on-tags
From the manufacturer (Dritz.com):
- This is a 35 watt, 110 volt appliance. To avoid a circuit overload, do not operate another high voltage appliance on the same circuit.
- If an extension cord is absolutely necessary, a 10-ampere cord should be used. Cords rated for less amperage may overheat. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that it cannot be pulled or tripped over.
- The Petite Press™ is intended for household use only. When using the Petite Press, basic Safety Precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Use the iron only for its intended use.
- To protect against a risk of electrical shock, do not immerse the iron in water or other liquids.
- The iron should always be in the "Off" position before plugging and unplugging from the outlet. Never yank cord to disconnect from outlet; instead, grasp plug and pull to disconnect.
- Do not allow cord to touch hot surfaces. Let iron cool completely before storing.
- Always disconnect iron from electrical outlet when not in use.
- Do not operate iron with a damaged cord or if the iron has been dropped or damaged.
- To avoid risk of electrical shock, do not disassemble the iron. Incorrect reassembly can cause a risk of electrical shock when iron is used.
- Close supervision is necessary for any appliance used by or near children. Do not leave iron unattended while connected or on an ironing surface.
- Burns can occur from touching hot metal parts.
- If the iron is malfunctioning and not operating normally, disconnect from power supply.
The iron shuts itself off after 60 minutes.